Sage have announced the ‘end of life’ of the Sage Manufacturing product, and we’ve had many enquiries from companies looking for an alternative.
What does this mean for existing Sage Manufacturing customers worried about the end of life? As of September 30th 2021, Sage will no longer support or provide updates to the product.
For many, it is an opportunity to review their business systems and take advantage of the modern offerings, such as Flowlens, that are available.
Flowlens offers a modern cloud based solution that:
- Includes sales, inventory, manufacturing and after-sales service tools
- Keeps everything in one place as a central business database
- Integrates with Sage 50, Xero and QuickBooks Online
- Includes expert implementation consultancy and training.
With Sage Manufacturing reaching ‘end of life’ status, manufacturing companies are rethinking their approach to technology.
Key benefits of modern cloud systems include
- Joined up business process workflows
- Real-time reporting dashboards
- Connections with other systems
- Availability across laptops, smartphone and tablets
- Flexible and affordable monthly or annual pricing
- Ongoing product updates
At Flowlens we pride ourselves on our ongoing commitment to product development, listening and responding to customer feedback and market trends. Our customer case studies are testament to the impact Flowlens has made for their businesses, and day to day efficiency.
So, if you’re worried about September 30th 2021, when the Sage Manufacturing ‘end of life’ announcement becomes a reality, why not watch a demo, or book a call to discuss your business challenges and requirements.
Free trial – We offer 2 week guided free trials, so you can see how Flowlens works, with a helping hand from our expert team to get you started.