Software for Electrical & Device Equipment Manufacturers
If you manufacture electrical devices, machinery or equipment, you may have challenges such as
- Discovering Stock Shortages that delay delivery
- Maintaining up to date BOM revisions and part lists
- Poor Follow-ups of Sales Enquiries and Quotes
- Time wasted on manual administration and paperwork
Designed for small but growing electrical equipment manufacturers, Flowlens software reduces your headaches and manual admin. Increase profit, reduce stock, avoid wasted effort.
Get Accurate Orders Into Production Faster
Flowlens is an affordable, easy-to-use, all-in-one CRM and MRP platform for SME electrical equipment and device manufacturers.
Trusted by fast growing manufacturers
Control Manufacturing Jobs and Stock Levels
For SME electrical equipment and device manufacturers, manufacturing and assembly have issues with wasted effort, stock shortages and data duplication.
Is each part of your process is disjointed? Are sales order processing (SOP), project requirements, bill of materials (BOM), purchase order processing (POP), stock/inventory levels, and work in progress (WIP) managed through different spreadsheets and paper documentation?
Flowlens solves the issues caused, from time-consuming manual profitability calculations to stock management, ordering, quality audits and supplier monitoring.
Get Above the Day to Day
Get out of the weeds, with Flowlens’ joined-up workflows, Bill of Materials (BOM) information gathered in the sales process is shared with our MRP (materials requirements planning) software module and forms the basis for electrical equipment or device manufacturing operations, including:
- Clarifying the project’s requirements, shared from the sales process
- Generation of a BOM for the project
- Automatically update stock levels,
- Commissioning any customised pre-production fabrication
- Project Scheduling
- Real-time project profitability calculations
- Sharing data with accounts packages such as Xero, Sage and QuickBooks Online.
Help Your Sales Team Deliver Growth
The sales process in many small electrical equipment manufacturing companies typically involves manual processes, paper and spreadsheets.
- Ad hoc methods to capture enquiries and project requirements.
- Information agreed verbally is later forgotten
- Large amounts of data duplication and wasted effort
- Meetings and emails required to deal with problems
- A lack of visibility for operations
Get the details right
Electrical Equipment often has a bespoke or customised elements to design and manufacture. This means that sales staff need to have a level of pre-sales technical competence, resulting in:
- On-site visits to discuss requirements
- Collaboration between sales people and manufacturing teams to prepare designs, proposals and costings
- Other spreadsheets and documentation such as quotations, order acknowledgements and contract agreements
Flowlens can streamline these processes and bring everything into one system, giving you more control, visibility and peace of mind.
Flowlens software reduces wasted effort and duplication. It does this by removing silos and sharing information to provide visibility across all departments.
For electrical equipment manufacturers, our software reduces risk as it brings clarity to the sales process with an overview of what qualified leads are in the pipeline and what needs chasing. It also enables more accurate production forecasting with visibility of progress on projects and current workload.
Grow After-Sales Revenues
Many electrical manufacturing companies capitalise on potential revenue streams by proactively marketing and selling after-sales service and spare parts.
By adopting Flowlens cloud MRP and CRM software, farm machinery and agricultural equipment manufacturing businesses can be partners to their customers and address their ongoing needs.
- Record Product Serial Numbers
- Log Service Tickets and Service Jobs
- Track everything for the product in one place
- Ensure spares are invoiced and paid for
- Issues Service Quotes and Invoices for after-sales parts and labour
- Assign Jobs to Engineers
“The foundation of our business”
It really is the groundwork and the foundation of how we manage every single work stream in the business from start to end. Sales, Quality, Engineering, Reporting.
General Manager – On-Systems Ltd
“Planning ahead of time”
We’re now becoming a lot more proactive in saying, “Okay, we know where we are and where we’re going to be in six weeks’ time or eight weeks’ time.
Managing Director – JCS Nuclear Solutions Ltd