Who we are
We unlock potential in our customers’ businesses. Flowlens provides a joined up user-friendly cloud based CRM & MRP solution for SME manufacturing companies. Our customer onboarding process sets us apart & is a big part of our success.
Everything we do revolves around
- our focus in creating value for our customers;
- collaborating with customers & colleagues to drive our joined up product;
- creativity in resolving our customers & own challenges;
- consistently delivering a world class customer and user experience and
- being honest & accountable to our customers, our colleagues & our stakeholders.
Who you are
- Educated to degree level
- 1 – 2 years experience in a Customer Success role
- Software deployment & training
- First line support
We’re looking for someone with 1-2 years’ experience in a customer success role, including onboarding & support, working with operations or similar core business software solutions.
You are someone who understands the importance of getting it right. You have a steely determination and enjoy seeing projects through to the end, with a strong focus on a successful outcome for your customer. You have the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and customers alike.
Ideally you will have experience with business improvement in a manufacturing environment.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for executing the two stages of the customer success strategy. Stage one is pre-sales where you will be assisting trial customers and the sales team with technical queries. In stage two you will lead these customers through the onboarding process, ensuring we have a happy customer at the end of it. This is followed up with regular proactive health checks to ensure customers are still happy & do whatever it takes if not. You will be expected to provide regular progress updates & communicate openly as soon as you’re aware of potential problems.
Your input and ideas will be valued as we strive to improve our own ways of doing things, and our customers’ effectiveness and reliance on our product.
Where you will be doing it from
We’re all working from home for the foreseeable future, but we have regular team meet ups and one to one interactions. You’ll be trained on our methodology and coached to help build your skills and confidence.
What’s the package?
- Salary ranges from £22-25k based on experience, with potential for commission for additional customer revenues.
- Health Insurance package including optical benefits
- Pension contribution
- Remote/hybrid working
If this is you & you want to be part of a team which unlocks potential then we’d like to hear from you. To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org