We’re hiring! The successful Software Tester will be working in a fast paced environment and will be involved in the end to end testing process from requirement review through to defect management. You will work closely with the development team to schedule and manage progress of issues raised from testing, and use your own initiative to ensure that critical issues are flagged and tracked.
We’re building a fully integrated cloud-based CRM and ERP product. Every day presents new and interesting challenges as we deliver functionality that solves problems for SME across sales, marketing, operations, purchasing, and after sales service.
– Creation and maintenance of test plans and documentation
– Defect tracking and reporting
– Executing manual and automated tests
– Regression testing
– Reviewing project requirements
– Communicating progress back to the Project manager, Developers and Senior Management team as necessary
– Testing and sign-off of all projects before release
– Help to implement and maintain a robust roll-out procedure delivering a high standard of customer service.
– Creation of training manuals and other material
– Carry out training with clients
– Deal with clients on a daily basis
– Software testing in a commercial environment
– UI Testing
– Usability testing
– Automated testing tools
– Experience working with relevant operating systems
– Awareness of responsive testing, cross platform.
– Hands on experience with HTML, Java or Ruby on Rails
– Defect tracking/reporting
– Strong technological knowledge
– Customer service and communication skills
– ISEB/ISTQB certification
– Experience in cloud-based software environment
– 2-3 years full time commercial experience
– Experience with issue/task tracking and management
– Salary based on experience
– Role is based at our Belfast HQ
At Flowlens you’ll find a committed and supportive team that is working together to achieve our vision for easy to use, easy to setup and easy to administer business software. Do you want to be part of our success?
Please submit your CV to email@example.com