Flowlens – Inside Sales Development Executive
Flowlens is a Belfast-based cloud software solution aimed at the SME Equipment Manufacturing and Dealer sectors. We are experiencing an increase in customer account signups across the UK/Ireland and seek a talented individual to help us continue this growth.
We’re looking for an outgoing, inquisitive and determined individual who’ll be responsible for driving inside sales lead generation and nurturing. Using direct and indirect channels, you’ll balance methodical, process thinking and creative communications to achieve success. You’ll work closely with the rest of the team to understand our product, customers, and market, with day to day engagement to qualify and progress opportunities.
The role is based at our Belfast office, with occasional travel to customer sites / industry events.
- Develop and manage out-bound email and call processes
- Develop and refine scripts for engaging with prospects and responding to feedback
- Define/Manage target data sources
- Conduct phone calls, web chats, and on-screen demonstrations to qualify and educate prospects, understand their needs, buying cycle and identify risks
- Contribute to company content strategy with ideas / requirements for strategic positioning/education/nurturing content that supports the sales process
- Engage with existing customers to understand needs and future additional sales
- Manage inbound lead partners including lead generation services and Adwords partner
- Provide management reports and contribute to board reporting
- 3 years experience in lead generation / inside sales development, including lead qualification and nurturing
- Experience in outbound email and telephone prospecting
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively
- Ability to write clear, targeted communications
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in lead generation for ERP and/or CRM software
- Experience working within or with organisations in the manufacturing industry
- Driving License / Own Car
- Generous Salary and Commission
- Pension Contribution
- Health Benefits
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 30th.