Flowlens Software for the Portable / Modular Buildings IndustryFlowlens is a user-friendly and joined-up Sales (CRM) and Operations (ERP) platform. For manufacturers and dealers of portable or modular buildings, park homes, sheds, and cabins, Flowlens increases productivity and profit margins. Portable Buildings companies often have issues with:
- Creating accurate sales quotations for customer requirements.
- Laborious process to convert a sales order into a project/works order
- Time-consuming process to allocate stock to projects.
- Poor stock management, resulting in shortages or overstock.
- Disjointed systems and processes with information in multiple documents and spreadsheets.
- Sales Quotation Builder
- Purchase Order Processing
- Stock Management
- Project Management
- Intuitive Workflows
Sales & TendersIn order to satisfy varying customer demands and requirements, portable (and modular) buildings need to provide quotations based on requirements. Without an effective Sales system for enquiry, quotation and order management, this often means:
- Lead data is not captured and managed efficiently to convert into more sales
- Building specifications for the sales that are made are typically recorded paper or at best, spreadsheets
- Sales pipeline reporting is difficult or non-existent
- Difficult to identify why sales were won or lost
Sales Order ProcessingSales order processing for portable buildings is often a manual, labour-intensive stage, involving:
- Handling available stock and build-to-order sales
- Spreadsheet updates & Email communication
- Manual Data entry into the company’s finance system, e.g. Sage or Quick Books Online
Purchasing and StockPortable buildings manufacturers can easily lose control of stock management. They may not know what is in stock to start with and when a delivery arrives, they may not have a process to accurately record what is received. Stock management is often the first part of the business process that needs to get under control. Flowlens automates the purchase ordering and receipt process and verifies what stock is on hand. It can also update your accounts software with received purchases and reconciles invoices with stock received. Stock can then be allocated correctly to the relevant sales orders and projects. Likewise, customer sales invoices can be easily raised on the finance system. Request a demo today.
Production and DeliveryFlowlens enables portable buildings companies to track customers, stock and manufacturing process. Customer data is captured at the very first contact the customer makes and converted into sales leads, quotes and orders. Because all the data is linked, capturing the build data at a very early stage secures seamless creation of materials planning and job cards. In addition, Flowlens also controls stock, issues Purchase Orders, receives goods and dispatch notes. Request a demo today.
We’re Committed To Your SuccessWe understand how changing systems can be challenging and risky. We’ve designed our Implementation Service to help you overcome this, get up and running faster – and enjoy the results quicker. We’ll work with you through a carefully designed programme including
- process review and advice
- system configuration
- data migration
- accounts software integration
- team training