On-Systems Ltd, based in Hitchin, UK, design and build a wide variety of power supply solutions for specialist applications across a number of industries.
Ray Dodd, General Manager of On-Systems summarises how the business has delivered it’s business transformation plan, using Flowlens to drive the adoption of lean, joined up processes and a robust real-time quality management system.
- software enablement of lean manufacturing principles
- reducing the design and delivery lead time for customers
- enabling multi-skilled staff across the workflow and avoiding unnecessary HR costs
- always audit ready, driving process compliance through workflow and forms
- flow through quotes, order, engineering, production, stock, dispatch and invoicing
- confidence and transparency in data and reporting
- benefits of the single repository for reducing waste and growing the business
- seamless Xero ERP integration and data transfer
“It’s so simple, and it’s taken a lot of unnecessary activity out of the processes.”
Learn More: Watch Ray discuss the benefits of Flowlens software for ISO accreditation and quality management, or request a trial.