Reading Time: 2 minutes
- Against forms we have added the ID on both the index page of each response and the form tab.
- We have added a new report for all Form responses. This can be found under Reports > Activity Levels > Form Response Report.
- We have added a Cost History tab against Parts so you can see when cost of a part is updated, cost price before, cost price updated, date updated and updated by whom.
- We have updated some of our index pages to default to show specific statuses. The following is a list of default statuses:
- Services – pending and open
- Service job cards – pending and open
- Service quotes – accepted, draft and sent
- Projects – on hold and open
- Job cards – open and in progress
- On the Projects index we have added a date created column and filter.
- Against credit notes that don’t have an accountancy package we have the option within actions to mark sales and purchase credit notes as authorised.
- For Sales leads that are Marked as Won, we have added a field for Quoted Value, so this can easily be changed when marking the lead as won.
- Fixed bug on Invoice pdfs where VAT rate was getting rounded up e.g. 17.5% vat was being rounded to 18%
- Fixed a bug involving PO maximum quantity so you can now approve GRNs more than the max qty. Previously this was causing an error if you tried to approve a GRN where the max qty was less than the amount being approved.
- Fixed bug where the alignment of the form response PDF wasn’t showing correctly.