I’m delighted to have been invited to take part in the CBI’s upcoming ‘Future of UK Manufacturing’ conference on May 5th.
The UK Manufacturing sector is facing a range of opportunities and threats, and many are turning to modern technology to address both.
The conference will focus on the practical use of digital technologies to improve processes, increase efficiency, and enhance the competitiveness of UK Manufacturers. I’m taking part in a panel discussion regarding Manufacturing Technology Trends.
- Reducing reliance on spreadsheets, paper, and manual processes.
- Introducing and implementing lean thinking.
- Joining-up information flow between departments.
- Customer self-service.
- Streamlining the product offering.
- Serving customers throughout the lifetime of the product.
Technology is not the answer to all of these challenges, however it can be an enabler. I’m looking forward to sharing how we’ve helped our customers reduce waste, grow without hiring more administrative staff, and join up their core business processes.
To learn more about the conference visit the CBI website or book your place via eventbrite.